If you live in an Urban Area where 4G, 3.5G & 3G Network is at its Peak, You will never know How Frustrating it is to those who Reside or School in a Village where GPRS/Edge is the Order of the Day, Thats my Story. I have Enjoyed Good Network while staying in Lekki, but moving to Osogbo, Osun State where i have to Browse the Net, Download & Upload Heavy Files Online with a Poor Internet Network is like a Punishment for Me and now i know what some Naijaloadites who Stays or Go to Schools in Area like that are going through.
After Some Research with my Friends, I Guess we have been able to Resolve the Issues, Now you can Increase your Internet Speed Manually and Double the Speed upto 10X even if you stay in an Area with a Single Bar of GPRS.
Lets Go! We will make this Tutorial as Simple as ABC to carry everyone Along.
1. Your Internet Modem
2. A Stainless Plate. [Click Here for the Image]
3. Long USB Cable that has Male & Female Port, Usually Called USB Extension Cable.
STEPS REQUIRED TO PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER TO INCREASE MY INTERNET MODEM SPEED
This is an Easy Step-by-Step Guide to Put all the Above Materials into Full Use to Make your PC Browse Faster in an area with Poor or Bad Network when Using an Internet Modem on PC.
1. Turn the Stainless Plate upside down and Make a Hole at the Back of the Plate, Where you can Insert your Internet Modem into with a Knife or any Cutting Tools.
2. After Making the Hole at the back of the Stainless Plate, Plug the Female Port of your USB Cable to the Modem Port which is already attached to the Stainless Plate.
3. Now, Locate any TV Antenna in your Compound, Get a Ladder and Attached your Stainless Plate with your Modem Connected to it. You can tie the Plate to the antenna Pole using a Copper Wire or Rope.
4. Now take the Other End of the USB Cable into your Room Plug it to the USB Port of your PC, Launch your Modem Software and Connect it normally like you always do before.
» This is a Proven Scope to Increase your Internet Speed | Compiled by:- Mankind & Proudly Tested by the Geeks in the Computer Science Student 300L @ OAU, Ife.
Other Important Tips:-
1. You can make cool Money doing this in your Area and For Students complaining of Poor or Bad Internet.
2. You can Use Milk Tin by Removing the cover of one of the side and facing it upside down to prevent the Modem from Rain during Raining Season.
3. Attach it Firmly to your TV Antenna Outside to make it firm and prevent it from blowing off in case of Heavy Wind.
4. You can get the Long USB cable @ Computer Village, Ikeja or any Computer Outlet Nationwide, Its very Common Around.
::::. No More Bad or Slow Internet Speed, Click on the LIKE Button below to Inform Others of this Tutorial.